Tuesday, January 17, 2017

lil carb Cheddar Bacon Ranch Salad-Meal Prep!


Prepping my meals ahead of time- especially lunch - is critical to my low carb lifestyle success.
The best feeling is waking up and being able to grab a salad I already prepped so I can be out the door and off to work in no time.
I have a few go-to salads and this is the first one in my easy lunch salad prep series. So stay tuned for more delicious salad ideas!

lil carb Cheddar Bacon Ranch Salad- Serves 1
2 cups your favorite lettuce blend, I use THIS ONE
2 Tbsp shredded cheddar
1/4 cup chopped cucumber
1/8 cup chopped red pepper
1 green onion, sliced thin
2 strips of cooked bacon, broken into bite size pieces
1 hard boiled egg
Ranch Dressing- I use Hidden Valley Original Ranch
Garlic & Sea Salt-optional-

Combine all of your ingredients in a tuber ware.
Put the dressing in a separate tuber ware and refrigerate until you are ready to eat!
ENJOY!

Per salad including 2 Tbsp dressing:
386 Calories
16.8 grams Protein
8 net grams Carbs


*The calorie, carb and protein calculations are for the exact products I use.
Remember to check your labels! *

1 comment: