Friday, April 21, 2017

Hey Friends!!!

I wanted to pop in real quick and let you know that I have not been posting new recipes or videos lately because my kitchen is currently undergoing some renovations! Which although it is exciting it is also a tiny bit frustrating. The 3 day project started in March.... and it still not finished. LOL That being said please don't think I have disappeared! I have SOO many recipe ideas and videos that I will film as soon as I can!  Thank you for your patience! Love you guys!

XO
Kathleen

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know! I am looking forward to seeing your new kitchen and the new low carb recipes you have in store for use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your patience!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! I am a Youtube subscriber too!

    ReplyDelete