Tuesday, June 13, 2017

lil carb NEW Snack Ideas


I'm definitely not a girl who can eat the same thing every day. Boy, would that make life easy lol Since that is not an option I am constantly trying to figure out new and tasty meal and snack ideas. Here are 4 snacks that I am currently eating in an effort to switch up my low carb snack game.
Click on the food links to see the brands of everything I love to use and also check out the quick video above! Enjoy!

1. Pickles N Cheese
2 Dill Pickle Spear with 1 1/2 slice of american cheese
(1/2 slice of cheese per spear)
95 Calories
3 grams Protein
4 grams Net Carbs


2. Cucumber Bites
1/4 cup cucumber slices each topped with 1sp Alouette Cheese Spread ( I use garlic & herb), and about 1/4 tsp roasted and salted sunflower seeds
111 Calories
2 grams Protein 
3.5 grams Net Carbs


3. Broccoli and Ranch
The perfect on the go snack! 1/4 cup Broccoli and about 3 Tbsp of Ranch Dip
144 Calories
3.2 grams Protein
6 grams Net Carbs


4. Chocolate Craving Snack
60 Calories
6.7 grams Protein
3.4 grams Net Carbs


1 comment:

  1. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan and get many informative information about the jerky. I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post well done.
    jerky

    ReplyDelete