Thursday, July 6, 2017

lil carb Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups


If you're ready for a new lunch idea then keep reading!
Switch up your daily salad for my chicken salad lettuce cups! Crunchy lettuce, creamy cheese, salty bacon, sweet tomato.... I cover all the textures which makes these lettuce cups so perfect! I like to meal prep these to take for lunch because they hold up really well in my lunch box!
Try them today!



lil carb chicken Salad Lettuce Cups- Serves 1
1/2 cup Chicken Salad (get my recipe below!)
2 lettuce cups (see video for how I make mine)
2 slices of tomato
2 slices of cooked bacon
1 slice of American cheese

To assemble add 1/4 cup of chicken salad to each of your lettuce cups.
Then top each with one slice of bacon, one slice of tomato, 1/2 slice of cheese and ENJOY!


Nutritional Info
For one serving above:
525 Calories
32 Grams Protein
4.3 Grams Net Carbs







My Chicken Salad Recipe- Makes 2 cups
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded or chopped
1/3 Cup Mayo
1/4 Cup chopped onion, red or white
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
Combine all the ingredients together, mix well and store in the fridge!

1 comment: