Tuesday, August 6, 2019

LOW CARB Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A has always been a favorite of mine. The best part is that I can get so many low carb options here. I just stay away from the buns, fries, and shakes and I'm golden! You're probably thinking.. no buns, fries, or shakes... what's left?! Well, there are quite a few options and they are ALL delicious! Here are some options on what to order:

Original Chicken Nuggets- 1 gram of carbs each. Order in quantities of 4, 6, 8, or 12 depending on how many carbs you allot for your meal

Original Chicken Sandwich Deluxe (no bun)- 10 grams of carbs. Crispy chicken, cheese, tomato, and lettuce.

Grilled Chicken Sandwich Deluxe (no bun)- 3 grams of carbs. Grilled chicken, cheese, tomato, and lettuce.

Grilled Chicken Nuggets- quantity 4 are 1 gram of carbs. Quantity 6 or 8 are 2 grams of carbs!

Side Salad- 8 grams of carbs. I can't seem to find out if that includes the crispy red pepper "croutons" they give on the side. I will update once I find out.

Salad Dressings- Ranch 2 grams of carbs or light Italian 3 grams of carbs are my 2 favorites!

Dipping Sauces- Mayo is 0 carbs. Zesty Buffalo is 1 gram of carbs. Ranch is 2 grams of carbs. If you can handle the carbs go for the Chick-Fil-A sauce- my absolute favorite but it will cost ya 6 grams of carbs per container.

Drinks- My go to is Coke Zero. I will occasionally get Diet Dr Pepper or a water. You can also grab a small Diet Lemonade for 4 grams of carbs... it is delish!! Really great tasting lemonade if you are craving a low carb lemonade that doesn't taste low carb AT ALL!

*No-Bun-Please Link*




No comments:

Post a Comment