Wednesday, March 29, 2023

LOW CARB, HIGH PROTEIN Vanilla Fruit Smoothie

 This smoothie has become an obsession. By obsession I mean I'm eating it 5 out of 7 days per week to break my fast and I LOVE IT! It's super creamy like a milkshake and my recipe makes a BIG smoothie. Like 32 ounces, big! It's nutty and fruity and smooth with a touch of sweetness. Plus it packs a big protein punch at 58 grams of protein! This smoothie keeps me full for HOURS. Highly recommend if you are looking for a low carb, high protein lunch or breakfast. Try it and tell me what you think!


Exact ingredients I used


Low carb Vanilla Fruit Smoothie- Serves 1 

6-7 ice cubes
2 scoops of low carb protein powder, I use ISOPURE protein powder
1/2 cup frozen fruit blend (pictured above)
2 Tbsp hemp hearts
3 Tbsp unsweetened coconut
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk 

Add ingredients to your blender and blend for 60 seconds or until all ingredients are incorporated together. Enjoy!

Nutritional Facts for entire smoothie:
468 Calories
10g Net Carbs
58g Protein


2 comments:

  1. Can you use frozen berries instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I use frozen berries.

      Delete