Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Harts first post!

You have reached the blog of Kathleen Hart, formerly Kolodzieski.  Thats right, up until the last hot and humid day of the year, September 6, 2014 I was a Kolodzieski. Now that I'm a Hart I have decided it is time to blog about what I'm up to.  
I live in the great state of New Jersey, I have a husband I cater to as well as 3 chow chows.  No kids - yet! I recently lost 40 lbs in preparation for my wedding. It took me 15 months but i was able to plan my elegant, black tie wedding all on my own. I absolutely love cooking! If I had it my way I would have my own cooking show on Food Network- not because I'm a culinary expert but I have such a passion for being in front of a camera cooking things I love! I am a firm believer in gratitude and love and how it can affect your life. I used to love summer the most but as I get older I have a deep appreciation for all seasons and I love the fact that New Jersey lets me experience each one.  I hate exercising but I find a way to work it into my everyday life so it doesn't feel like exercise.  I'd love to meet Theresa Caputo to see what she would say to me, then I can decide if I really believe in mediums or not.  I love Pottery Barn, everything in there is my style. It's kind of creepy how they know me so well.  I have a lot to say and tons to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment