Sunday, February 1, 2015

lil carb Blue Cheese Dressing


Since today is Super Bowl Sunday I figured it was my duty to share my go-to blue cheese dressing.  The ingredients are most definitely inside of your fridge as we speak so really the only thing you might need is the blue cheese crumbles!  
Use this as a salad dressing or dip your wings into it! That is what I am going to do! 

lil carb Blue Cheese Dressing:
1/2 Cup Mayo
1/4 Cup Half & Half
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
1 Tsp Worchestershire Sauce
1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
1/2 Tsp Pepper
Salt To Taste

Whisk first 4 ingredients together until well combined then add in salt, pepper and blue cheese crumbles.  Fold together until well mixed. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge so flavors can develop for about 1 hour then serve with dip, on a salad, or with your favorite wings!

For my lil Carb Buffalo Wing recipe click HERE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love Blue Cheese dressing!! Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made it to to my wedge salad, it was delicious. Thanks

    ReplyDelete