Saturday, September 10, 2016

Low Carb Diet- Before and After

Here is a quick vid that I made for anyone who was wondering how I got started, where it all began, and why I decided to switch to a low carb diet.  Click on the link below and you will be taken to YouTube- underneath the video is a section where you can comment.  If there is anything that anyone is wondering about my journey or really, any other questions you have please leave them there in the comments!  Or comment on this post!  I would love to answer as many questions as possible!
I hope you guys enjoy! :)


2 comments:

  1. This before and after video is very nice. A low carb diet plan based video is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you count total or net carbs? What was your max carb count per day when you started

    ReplyDelete