Sunday, March 12, 2017

lil carb Shamrock Sip


Per Drink:
107 calories
2.5 grams protein
2.5 grams net carbs

Saint Patricks Day is this week! Wow this year has flown by!  In my effort to remain festive for the holiday this year I decided to share a recipe for a spin-off of the Shamrock Shake found at McDonalds.  I know anyone on a low carb diet OR anyone looking for a skinny alternative to this shake will absolutely love this recipe. This lil sip will literally change your life- not your weight! Stay on track with my version and you will satisfy your craving without any of the guilt!

lil carb Shamrock Sip- Serves 1

2 oz half and half
4 oz unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp peppermint extract (I used a little less than a full 1/4 tsp)
2 ice cubes
2 drops green food coloring
2 packets of Truvia

In a blender combine all of the ingredients and blend for 20-25 seconds.
Serve in a small glass or mason jar.
Garnish with whipped cream and ENJOY! 


3 comments: