Wednesday, November 11, 2020

5 Tips That Helped Me Lose 8 Lb in 10 Days!

Let's jumpstart this weight loss because I'm tired of being suck at this weight. I've got a little left before I get to my goal weight and it seems like I'm trying but.... am I? 

.......I said this to myself about a month ago. I decided that with the way the world is right now I need to take back some control. I decided to stop focusing on the things I can't control and instead take back some of my control and really evaluate what I was doing everyday. That being my thoughts as well as my actions. Some of these changes I made might seem drastic but for me it was a long time coming and I feel amazing! I have a few follow up videos coming up so make sure you watch this video and then subscribe to my channel so you don't miss anything! 



No comments:

Post a Comment