Thursday, October 13, 2016

lil carb Avocado Toast


I love trying out new products whether it be skin care related, makeup, kitchen utensils and especially food!  In my latest Chats With Kat on YouTube I talk about Thin Slim Foods.  I absolutely love their plain bread aka white bread. It is the answer to my low carb food prayers.  Check out my video above where I tell you WHY I love it and check below for my favorite way to eat it - as a base for my avocado toast. So yummy.. really how can you go wrong with that list of ingredients?!

lil carb Avocado Toast
1 Slice of Thin Slim Bread, Toasted
1/2 a small avocado OR 1/4 of a large one, cut into chunks
1/2 Tbsp mayonaise
1/2 Tbsp Choloula sauce
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt

To assemble toast up the bread to how crispy you like it.
Then top with mayo and sprinkle with onion powder.
Arrange the avocado chunks on top in a single layer and sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking. (My preferred measurements are above)
Then pour on some Choloula sauce and dig in!
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment