Saturday, May 11, 2019

Intermittent Fasting Routine & What I Eat in a Day



*May 2019*

My fasting window is 7pm-11am (when I DONT eat)
My eating window is 11am-7pm (When I DO eat)

Before 11am:
1 or 2 Cruise Control Coffees
This is how I make mine:
Brewed coffee, 1 Tbsp unsalted Kerrygold butter, sprinkle of pink Himalayan sea salt, 1 tsp of MCT oil, and 1 Tbsp Heavy Cream

11am: small snack to break the fast
3-5 macadamia nuts 

12:15pm: Lunch
 Today I had a nourish bowl
 1 cup roasted butternut squash, 3 oz grilled chicken, 1 cup of spinach with 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil and 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar

3pm: Snack 
3 Tbsp whipped cream, 4 chopped raw almonds, 2 Tbsp almond butter

6:30pm: Dinner 
Tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil leaves with salt, pepper and balsamic drizzled on top

*Water with a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt and 1/2 of a lemon juiced OR club soda with 1/2 a lemon and 1/2 a lime juiced.

*No wine but if I did have wine I would have had 1 or two 4 oz glasses at most of red wine.
My favorite is a blend by 19 Crimes. I would finish all wine the same time as my food so none after 7pm.


As my diet evolves I will update you again with what I am eating each day! Subscribe to my youtube channel and this blog so you don't miss any updates or new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment