Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Copycat SUJA Lemon Love Drink


Here's my version of the Suja Lemon Love drink that I am quite obsessed with. To clarify I'm obsessed with the flavor but not the price tag. I was able to get mine on sale for 2 for $5.00 but the regular price of a 12 oz bottle is $3.99 in my grocery store. Since the ingredients seemed simple enough I thought I would try to recreate this one at home not only to save a buck but because I am all about that instant gratification life and if I want it, I want to be able to make it!
What does this taste like? Think a sweet and spicy lemonade! Completely refreshing and perfect for Summer.

Copycat Suja Lemon Love
Sweet & Spicy Lemonade  - Serves 1
1 1/2 cups of cold water 10 drops liquid sweetener (more or less to taste) 1 1/2 lemons juiced 1/16 tsp ground cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)

Mix everything together and ENJOY this wonderful sweet and spicy lemonade!

*Remember to make it to your liking- if this recipe is not spicy enough, add more cayenne. If you prefer sweeter lemonade, add more of your favorite liquid sweetener.

Click HERE to get more info on the Suja original!

4 comments:

  1. That's the great and such a wonderful drink. Only one thoughts and that is "Is it 0 calorie drinks" Please clarify and thanks again for that information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only calories really would be from the lemon juice so I'd say its pretty close to zero!

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with this drink, but like you, not the price. Thank you for developing a copycat recipe--I'd love to give it a try. What kind of "liquid sweetener" do you use? I'm not familiar with that ingredient. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always buy the Keto Stevia squirt bottle from Amazon.
      Here's the link https://amzn.to/3hXwJFU

      Delete