Friday, May 6, 2016

lil carb Whiskey Sour

Watch me make my fav cocktail!

My all time favorite drink in the entire world is the Whiskey Sour! Whenever I am out it is my drink of choice. The problem with creating this drink at home is you're probably thinking you need a fancy sour mix and a simple syrup... but you don't! The beauty of this recipe is the ingredients are SO simple but this drink has all of the complex flavors from a signature whiskey sour drink but without the extra calories, carbs, and heartburn inducing sour mix. You will be pleasantly surprised with how amazingly simple and tasty this drink is!!!  I get so excited about this drink because it is truly spectacular!!!



lil carb Whiskey Sour- makes 1 drink
1 shot of your favorite whiskey or bourbon
1 shot of cold water
juice of 1 lemon
2 quick squirts of your favorite liquid sweetener--I use Skinny Girl Stevia-------->
Ice cubes
lemon peel or lemon slice for garnish*

Fill a rocks glass with ice.
Add 4-5 ice cubes to a shaker.
Add in the whiskey, water, lemon juice, and liquid sweetener.
Shake well.
Strain into your glass, garnish with lemon peel or slice and sip away!

*Maraschino cherry- You can garnish with a cherry as well just keep in mind-- 2 grams of carbs per cherry!

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment