Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Keto Ice Cream!



I can finally say I have found the most amazing ice cream that is Keto and LOW CARB friendly!!!
If you are like me and with the Summer upon us you're craving ice cream then you need to check out Rebel Creamery! The crazy thing is this is not only just keto and low carb friendly, it's probably the best ice cream I've ever eaten. There's no weird aftertaste, no chalky flavor, and the ice cream is super creamy - almost like velvet. The chocolate chips in the ice creams I have tried have the most amazing chocolate taste. It tastes how chocolate SHOULD taste. It's incredibly rich and melts right in your mouth. When I was eating this ice cream I actually felt guilty... guilty because there was no way this could be low carb with the way it tasted. I was actually blown away. I urge anyone living a Keto or Low Carb lifestyle to check out this brand. I fully stand behind them as a company because they are doing it right and they are literally helping me live my lifestyle! That's the best part about living Low Carb - I am able to find healthy alternatives to my cravings and to everyday food. That is my main reason for this blog and what I try to do every day in my life!  Check out my video above to watch me taste test a few flavors on camera- I had so much fun filming that video and hope you all enjoy it too!

Flavors I tried and loved: Mint Chip, Peanut Butter Fudge, Cookie Dough, and Coffee Chip. All are phenomenal!!!!
Coffee Chip (left), Cookie Dough (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment