Thursday, July 25, 2019

LOW CARB KFC!

Another episode for ya for what to order while your out and about and need to get some fast food or sit down at a popular restaurant. This time I went to KFC. Let me tell you I did not have high hopes. I really didn't. The last time I was at KFC I got the original fried chicken and I hate to say this but it wasn't that good. This time I went in hoping to find some low carb options and I ordered the grilled chicken and boy was it amazing!! The skin was seasoned perfectly and the chicken was super tender. The skin actually was cooked so well that it felt like I was eating a lightly breaded chicken. But I definitely wasn't. The grilled chicken options at KFC are all 0 grams of carbs for each piece!!

I ordered 2 grilled chicken thighs and an individual side of green beans.
Nutritional facts:
325 calories
4 grams of carbs
18 grams of fat
35 grams of protein
2 grams of fiber
2 NET CARBS

The green beans were also surprisingly delicious!! Check out my video above for my honest reaction to the meal and to get a couple more facts about KFC and ordering low carb.

The website that I get my fast food info from is No Bun Please
You can also go to the meal calculator from KFC to see how many carbs are in the meals you enjoy!

Where should I go next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment