Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Low Carb Pizzeria Order


Ok how many of you reading this have ever been in this situation: you look at the clock and its 5:30 pm... you don't feel like cooking, you don't feel like cleaning up the kitchen after cooking, you want to order something to be delivered to your house thats not going to ruin your low carb diet. Anyone? You definitely have options and that is what this blog post and video above is ALL about today!  I have been ordering from pizza places for years! All while keeping strict to my low carb diet. There are quite a few options if you really look at the menu and try not to be too upset over not ordering pizza.

Here are the options I mentioned in the video!

*Wings! Make sure they are not breaded but you can order wings plain, with buffalo sauce, or my fav- garlic parmesan! They taste like garlic bread and are just delicious!

*Burgers! I know, why would I get a burger from a pizza place? I actually love the burgers at pizza places. The meat that the restaurant is using is already top quality for the meatballs and pizzas so why would you expect anything less for a burger? It really is good! My favorite is a California cheeseburger with avocado, no bun. Delish!

*Cheesesteaks! No guy, I'm not crazy... I order cheesesteaks all the time and I just use the roll as a bowl ha I don't eat the bread I just use a fork and eat the meat inside! Pizzeria cheesesteak meat is usually the best of the best so the meat just melts in your mouth! I like to get a California cheesesteak with lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayo. YUM!

*Salads: My go-to is always an antipasto salad. Kinda of like an Italian sub in a bowl! It's perfect with some Italian dressing and I love it!
-The other salad I always get is a chicken Caesar salad. The combo is just absolutely fabulous!

Let me know what you like to order from your neighborhood pizza joint!

1 comment: